Applied Only by Our Specially Trained Professionals
Our spray-on bedliner owners enjoy having a protective coating that provides years and years of maximum performance, even under the toughest conditions. It all starts with a professional installation.
We are a SPEEDLINER dealer and have been trained to make sure each individual job receives careful attention through every stage of the application.
Here are the steps we take to ensure your liner provides maximum protection!
- The entire vehicle is protectively masked off.
- Then the painted surface of the truck bed floor, walls and tailgate are sanded to increase adhesion.
- A special chemical product is used to further strip away any grease, wax or gloss that might remain.
- An adhesion promoter (primer) is applied. This further ensures that the surface will now be ready to permanently bond with the SPEEDLINER material.
- The technician utilizes his training to apply the product. Layer-by-layer the toughness of SPEEDLINER becomes a permanent addition to the vehicle.
- The applicator gives extra attention when spraying the tailgate and the floor as these areas are subject to the most damage and abuse from cargo, and need the most protection.
- The spray process is followed by a cure period, which allows SPEEDLINER’s special chemistry to fully bond. This process works just like an epoxy material, becoming stronger and stronger as the curing occurs.
- The final step in the SPEEDLINER job is the removal of masking materials.
- Our turnaround time is usually 24 hours.
That’s it! Your truck looks great with its new SPEEDLINER protective coating in place.
SPEEDLINER is the tough, worry-free protection you’re looking for!
SPEEDLINER has been tested and approved in accordance with the United States Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard FMVSS 302 to provide the acceptable flammability and flame propagation rate for coating applied to motor vehicles.
Choose from our wide array of standard colors or custom color your Speedliner.
Get A Free Estimate Schedule Bedliner Service
- Camo Green
- Camo Brown
- Charcoal Gray
- Garnet Red Metallic
- Medium Green
- Dark Green
- Emerald Green Metallic
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Indigo Blue Metallic